Thursday, November 19, 2009

HOTELS LIST. Only 5 / 4 * and Boutiques.

THIS WEB IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.......................................................
COMMING SOON MORE COMPLETE ..........................................................


As a Tour Guide I have all the information of my city which I like to share with you.
This suggestions are for free . I don´t have any agreements. I don´t make reservations . I just only give my opinion of YOUR CHOICE.
FIRST STEP: Find the ACCOMODATION. The right place to stay for you.
SECOND STEP: Find the right GUIDE to optimize your time and money and get all from Buenos Aires.

I can be in your second step as a PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE who provides the best CUSTOM MADE Tour in BUENOS AIRES CITY


FOR HOTELS SUGGESTION:
www.hotels.com
www.wotif.com


FOR PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE SEE :
www.lizflor2.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment